Thursday, June 16, 2011

Oh How He Loves

So this trip has turned out to be so different than my expectations. The only thing I am disappointed in is that I have not gotten to share my testimony with my professor. With that being said, God has spoken to me in ways I could have never imagined, opened up doors for me with new people and He even took the time to find a Polish student who would give me such great encouragement. I have been given a sneak peek into the heart of God and realize that He loves each and every person so much and desires for all to come to Him. When they die and are separated from Him, He isn't just sitting up there happy to be rid of this non-believer. He mourns for His lost children. At Majdanek, I could almost feel His sorrow as He was comforting me in my sorrow.

Today is Auschwitz and I am praying that God will speak to me and use me on this day. God this is the day that you have made, take this day and use it as you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment