Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Trip Thus Far

So the trip has been amazing so far. I am learning so much about my creator and about how He loves. For now I am just going to begin introducing you all to the people I am with.

My Rommie: Jennifer Kral
This half Serbian/half Czech history graduate is seriously one of the sweetest people ever. She is not opposed to the concept of God but hasn't really said what she believes in that way. She is encouraging to me though and easily one of the sweetest people you could ever meet. She is so silly too which has been nice seeing as we go to some pretty horrific places and she never ceases to make me giggle. She is one of the pickiest eaters ever and she readily admits it. She just got into the credential program at CSULB which makes me happy because I totally get to bug her for another year.

I have been praying for her a lot in that God would just bless her and just make Himself so real in her life. We have connected so quickly and that is a blessing and she said she would even come to Navs to hear me play sometime. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment