Saturday, August 15, 2009

So about last night

Last night was one of the weirdest nights I have had in awhile. It all started off with me watching the Degrassi movie. Which was good but also sucked because it lefts so many stories unfinished and I know that most of those people are not going to be in the show any more so that kind of cheesed me off.

However, Ellie said a line that I thought was really good. Maybe it is just because she used requited instead of returned but it comes when she and Craig are not really fighting and she says, " I just have to realize that my feelings for you will never be requited." I teared up a little but quickly got over it.

Well, then I got on Facebook and around 11 ish I started talking to the guy I really like right now. The conversation started off about the movie but after that I had to ask this question that i knew would break my heart. I asked him if he liked this other girl and he eventually told me that my suspicions were correct. The next hour I cried and said sarcastic and hurtful things back to him and I knew what I was saying was wrong. Because even if he never returned my feelings, he is one of the best friends I have/will ever have. [Do not worry Juliet, you trump them all! lol]

We continued to talk and slowly the tears stopped falling and my anger stopped and I realized I should apologize for my hurtful words. I started to feel better right away.

The conversation to a dramatic turn. I started talking about what all God has done for me over the past year, especially this summer, and just finally listing the blessing made me feel better. I also shared the passage Jeremiah 29:11, which he said was really great and really hopeful.

We talked for a bit more and then he needed to get to bed. Instead of me going straight to bed, I read the last verses from Zephaniah. They are so hopeful and even though I know these things to be true, I am glad God reminds of His never ending love for me [and everyone else of course].

This morning I woke up far earlier than I intended, and while my first response to the idea of today is to sit around and cry and eat ice cream in my pjs and just watch musicals, God had bigger plans and got me up 6 hours after I fell asleep. So I have no idea what is in store but it is going to be better than Ben and Jerry!

"Praise Him if we lose and Praise Him if we win!" -Facing the Giants

So In short: Degrassi movie was good if you have watched the series [if you have not...do not watch it!], my heart was bruised but not broken, and God is so good and loves us more than anything we could ever imagine!

Peace yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment